2016 Is Going To Be Awesome!
01/29/16 Happy New Year! The New Year is always a great time to look back at where we have been and to set new goals. The last time I set goals for myself was back in April 2014. I was trying to be slightly more specific with my goals back then and I think these new goals will be even more specific. So much has happened in the past year and a half since my last goals. Happy to say that I feel like I totally exceeded what I set for myself back in 2014, without going into specifics and making this post super long. I have thought about my new goals but it is definitely important to put them into writing and to have the ability to look back at them next year or in six months or whenever it is time to move forward with new goals. I am so excited to be back in LA for pilot season and am ready to take action. Looking forward to an awesome 2016!
1. Have an awesome pilot season for tv; continue to land roles in commercials/tv/film; have a few fun modeling gigs thrown in.
2. Work on stage in shows that I am truly interested in.
3. Continue studies at AMAW; resume UCB 401; study with my voice coach on a more regular basis.
4. Only accept jobs that are important to me and that interest me, allowing financial comfortability. (I know comfortability is not really a word, but I like it and it makes sense to me and if anyone wants to know the definition and how it is used in a sentence, just let me know!)
5. Be in the moment, be thankful, spread happiness & spread glitter.
2016 is going to be awesome!
Leave a Reply.