05/06/16 Back in January of this year I listed my 5 goals for the year. I think that they were good goals but not as focused as they could have been. I had the feeling that I am busy and doing great work but want to be super focused on the goals that matter most so I have adjusted those goals into these 7:
1. Continue to grow in the path I am going including:
Booking tv/film/commercial/modeling gigs; Continue to study at AMAW (Minimum of 6 months out of this year) & Voice (Minimum of 5 coaching sessions this year)
2. Try Sketch at UCB by summer and continue the classes (if I like them) and finish the program by year end
3. Focus my path to Comedy Sitcoms
4. Focus my path to Broadway
5. Create & launch Short Stories with MaryAnn & post new episodes regularly
6. Only accept jobs that are important to me and that interest me, allowing financial comfortability. (I know comfortability is not really a word, but I like it and it makes sense to me and if anyone wants to know the definition and how it is used in a sentence, just let me know!)
7. Be in the moment, be thankful, spread happiness & spread glitter.
I am dreaming big, working hard & staying focused!